Storage is active and attended at all Crozier locations, however release and receipt of property is dependent upon our current Storage Services status. For real-time updates to our service status in response to COVID-19, please refer to our Return to Work Status. Please note that Crozier locations are open by appointment only at this time. All visitors must adhere to our Return to Work Guidelines to best protect the safety of all.
Following Crozier’s industry-validated best practices, our facilities offer the ideal environment for the storage of fine art collections. Clients have access to their collections while strict privacy measures are enforced. Each location is staffed by trained art handlers experienced in managing valued collections. With our network of 19 locations, we are able to offer a variety of solutions tailored to client requirements for term length, accessibility, and scale.
Our facilities feature:
- Sole-use warehouses
- Compliance with National Fire Protection Association standards
- Climate controls monitored daily by in-house engineers
- Facility & historical climate data reports upon request
- Rigorous inventory management procedures
- CCTV, access control, security, smoke detection and fire suppression systems
- 24-hour system monitoring to provide immediate response to alarms
- Inspection and approval by all major fine art insurers