Crozier’s shuttle network is currently operating with limited service on a case-by-case basis. We are following strict protocols to best protect our staff and clients. For more information on our safety measures, please refer to our Return to Work Guidelines. For real-time updates to our service status in response to COVID-19, please refer to our Return to Work Status.
Our expansive fleet of 80 trucks offers secure, climate-controlled transportation across the continental United States in local, regional and national capacities. With free shuttle services between select Crozier facilities, economic shuttles to all major domestic art markets and fairs and dedicated lines for shipments that require specialized services, Crozier ensures a safe and timely method for transporting every type of artwork.
- Coast-to-Coast Shuttle
- Midwest Shuttle
- Southeast Shuttle
- Northeast Shuttle
- Los Angeles—San Francisco Shuttle
- Washington DC—New York City Shuttle
- Air-ride, climate-controlled, GPS tracked and alarmed trucks
- Courier service
- Armed guard escort
- Airport pick-up and delivery
- Consolidation and dispersal of traveling exhibitions
- Cross-dock and temporary storage at all locations