COVID-19 UPDATE: Our shuttle network is temporarily suspended. Local transportation in most US markets is also suspended. If you have a previously scheduled job that is impacted by these changes, we will notify you directly.
Our expansive fleet of 80 trucks offers secure, climate-controlled transportation across the continental United States in local, regional and national capacities. With free shuttle services between select Crozier facilities, economic shuttles to all major domestic art markets and fairs and dedicated lines for shipments that require specialized services, Crozier ensures a safe and timely method for transporting every type of artwork.
- Coast-to-Coast Shuttle
- Midwest Shuttle
- South East Shuttle
- North East Shuttle
- North West Shuttle
- Los Angeles—San Francisco Shuttle
- Washington DC—New York City Shuttle
- Air-ride, climate-controlled, GPS tracked and alarmed trucks
- Courier service
- Armed guard escort
- Airport pick-up and delivery
- Consolidation and dispersal of traveling exhibitions
- Cross-dock and temporary storage at all locations