At Crozier, we take proactive measures to ensure that the necessary information and resources are ready at a moment’s notice should an emergency occur. Following a site assessment, we outline a detailed plan with clients, taking into account their property and specific geographical threats. Since prolonged exposure can result in damage, our plan stipulates quick action in the event of a fire or water-related emergency. Within 48 hours, your objects are taken to a dedicated, controlled environment where they are stabilized pending restoration or conservation.
- On-site project management
- Specialized packing for wet and damaged pieces
- Expedited removal of at-risk objects
- Documentation of impacted collections
- Coordination with conservation and restoration teams