Job Title: Account Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Director, Client Accounts
Location(s): New York City / Chelsea
Schedule: 9AM - 5:30PM
Travel: Site and client visits; Crozier offices
The Account Manager is responsible for providing the highest level of customer experience by supporting the Project Managers (services) and Collections Managers (storage). Account Managers are also responsible for supporting the execution of projects and resolution of issues to ensure client needs are addressed and solutions offered.
- Manage and develop relationships with clients through positive and informative interactions
- Establish productive, professional relationships with clients and proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis to generate and increase revenue
- Provide hands on support to Project Managers (PMs) and Collections Managers (CMs), including site visits and viewings, to better assess scope of projects and foresee setbacks or ways for growth
- Manage team communications related to projects to and from the client with fellow PMs and CMs
- Actively grow industry relationships to gain marketplace intelligence
- Maintain client’s CRM account, actively updating and notifying PMs and CMs of important information
- Liaise with the Client Services Administrator on all billing and estimation inquiries
- Communicate with client post-completion of projects to ensure satisfaction and determine any areas for future improvement
- Follow-up with internal teams to relay feedback and strategize for any adjustments to be made to ensure continuous improvement
- Utilizing our CRM to manage leads and all data associated with client request, including insights or discoveries that need to be shared with our Account and Project Management teams
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- 4-7 years’ experience in an Account or Project Management role
- Knowledge of inventory management systems, Salesforce and International Shipping
- Passion for all things art related, including the latest market trends and developments
- Proven team player with a track record of strong client and account management
- Strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and proactive in problem solving
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across several teams and departments
- Core business knowledge and understanding of back-end processes
- Financial acumen, with an ability to understand pipelines and forecasts
- Strong work ethic with an ability to manage workload while efficiently and effectively prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong relationship-building skills, interpersonal skills; client-centric attitude
- Proven experience in building client portfolios
- Self-starter; ability to work very independently, but also fit into a strong team environment
Qualified candidates can apply on the Iron Mountain careers site: https://ironmountain.jobs/jobs/?q=crozier
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
Physical Requirements: No specific physical requirements should be necessary.
Utilization of Time and Equipment:
100% Laptop / desktop computer, telephone, projector
0% Lifting, moving, pushing and pulling equipment, cases, containers, or boxes in excess of: 10 - 20 lbs.
Licences & Certifications Required: N/A
Minimum Education: 4-Year College Degree
Minimum Experience: 4 – 7 Years
Preferred Education: 4-Year College Degree
Preferred Experience: 4 – 7 Years
Qualified applicants should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Crozier may include other duties as assigned.
Crozier is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.