Job Title: Administrative Assistant
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Reports To: General Manager, LA
Location(s): Los Angeles / Culver City
Schedule: 9AM - 5:30PM
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the completion of assigned administrative tasks. This position is expected to maintain confidentiality of client, employee, and financial information.
- Provide general administrative support to the General managers, which includes but not limited to creating, maintaining and editing documents, spreadsheets, and files
- Prepare and maintain documents that assist HR, Finance and Operations with labor allocations
- Compile and scan paperwork into company database
- Provide support for staff onboarding and training tasks, coordinating with HR and IT departments
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Answer door and direct general phone inquiries
- Coordinate with misc vendors for scheduling
- Additional support on special projects, as needed
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- Administrative support experience in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and proofreading skills
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- A professional demeanor and the ability to handle matters confidentially
- Ability to provide excellent internal client service and exhibit a sense of urgency to complete duties in a timely manner
- Ability to interface well with all levels of employees in a highly professional and friendly manner
- Proven team player
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
Physical Requirements: No specific physical requirements should be necessary.
Utilization of Time and Equipment:
95% Laptop / desktop computer, telephone, projector
5% Lifting, moving, pushing and pulling equipment, cases, containers, or boxes in excess of: 10 - 20 lbs.
Licences & Certifications Required: N/A
Minimum Education: High School Degree
Minimum Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Preferred Education: 4-Year College Degree
Preferred Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Qualified applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Crozier may include other duties as assigned.
Crozier is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.