Client Services Administrator
Job Title: Client Services Administrator
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Location(s): Washington, DC
The Client Services Administrator is responsible for the completion of Storage, Project and Account team billing process, as well as management of our pipeline and Customer Relationship Management [CRM] data.
- Manage billing for the Storage, Project and Account teams, which includes but is not limited to creating, maintaining and editing documents, spreadsheets, and files
- Prepare and maintain documents that assist Accounting with creating invoices
- Ensure clients are invoiced appropriately by reviewing the estimate and comparing it to the final invoice
- Manage the credit memo process and rebills
- Tracking and following up with internal departments to ensure tasks are closed in a timely manner
- Managing and matching up vendor invoices to projects
- Management of customer information in our CRM
- Supporting the sales cycle using our CRM
- Liaising with services and storage to retrieve data for billing and client management
- Leading regular CRM data maintenance activities to help the organization insure accurate, relevant information is available to all who need it
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- Administrative support experience in a professional environment
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and proofreading skills
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized
- A professional demeanor and the ability to handle matters confidentially
- Ability to provide excellent internal client service and exhibit a sense of urgency to complete duties in a timely manner
- Ability to interface well with all levels of employees and third-party parties in a highly professional and friendly manner
- Proven team player
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Strong in Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Salesforce CRM experience recommended, but not required
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
Physical Requirements: No specific physical requirements should be necessary.
Utilization of Time and Equipment:
100% Laptop / desktop computer, telephone, projector
0% Lifting, moving, pushing and pulling equipment, cases, containers, or boxes in excess of: 10 - 20 lbs.
Licences & Certifications Required: N/A
Minimum Education: 2-Years College
Minimum Experience: Less than 2 years
Preferred Education: 4-Year College Degree
Preferred Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Qualified applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Crozier may include other duties as assigned.
Crozier is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.