Facilities Maintenance Technician Level I
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Technician Level I
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Location(s): Los Angeles / Inglewood
Facilities Maintenance Technician Level I Crozier Fine Arts is seeking a skilled and well-versed maintenance technician for our growing Facilities Department in the Los Angeles area. We are currently on the lookout for our next versatile team member to perform general maintenance, repairs, modifications and improvements which includes emergency repairs of buildings, utilities, grounds, furniture and equipment as needed at each Crozier Los Angeles location.
• Proficient in general contracting work, including drywall, painting, carpentry & metal repair/fabrication, plumbing, electrical & HVAC principles
• Troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains building infrastructures
• The care, maintenance and inventory of all facilities supplies and equipment
• Cleaning of work area, tools and equipment
• Courteous, efficient response to management & service tickets
• Must be aware of and operate within OSHA, EPA standards and company safety policies always
• Ability to work effectively in both a team and independent environment
•Adheres to legal and company confidentiality guidelines
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Must be available to work on-call nights and weekends if needed
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to speak and write clearly in English
- Frequent walking, bending, climbing stairs and ladders
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. independently
- Regular exposure to outside weather conditions
Facilities Maintenance of 1 year or equivalent
Preferred: Over two years of experience in the same or similar field
License: Driver’s License (Required)
401k, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, PTO, Sick, Holidays, etc.
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
Physical Requirements: No specific physical requirements should be necessary.
Utilization of Time and Equipment:
0% Laptop / desktop computer, telephone, projector
0% Lifting, moving, pushing and pulling equipment, cases, containers, or boxes in excess of: 10 - 20 lbs.
Licences & Certifications Required: N/A
Minimum Education: High School Degree
Minimum Experience: Less than 2 years
Preferred Education: 4-Year College Degree
Preferred Experience: Less than 2 years
Qualified applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Crozier may include other duties as assigned.
Crozier is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.