Job Title: Estimates Associate
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location(s): Los Angeles / Culver City, Washington, DC
The Estimates Associate is responsible for providing new and existing clients with estimated costs for the execution of regional, domestic and international services, working alongside Account and Project Managers. This role will coordinate internal and external resources across teams and within the Customer Relationship Management [CRM] system. Estimating projects from pricing and planning to ensure successful delivery of services as estimated and keeping an updated feed of data in the CRM to support the Pipeline.
- Gather information and estimate costs for imports, exports, and local services and storage for client’s property, ranging from single shipments to larger multifaceted projects.
- Providing complete and accurate costs, to ensure successful delivery in terms of scope, deliverables, and client satisfaction
- Utilize a consultative approach to develop an estimate addressing client’s business needs
- Liaise and collaborate with internal Operations teams, along with Account and Project
Managers, Client Services Administrators, and other key personnel
- Arrange site visits and client visits, when needed, to assess and evaluate the project in
regard to scope, risk and timeline.
- Liaise with a network of external resources, including foreign shipping agents, to gather
- Monitor estimates converting to jobs as well as trends regarding the scope of work being
- Utilize problem-solving abilities if changes to the estimate request occur – work through
issue resolution to completion, delegating or escalating when necessary
- Keep all CRM data on leads and projects updated so that the pipeline is as accurate as
- Ensure estimates are clear and delineate pricing for the required services – from pickup,
packing/crating, shipping and final delivery of property
- Acting as ambassador representing Crozier services and building new relationships with
clients for whom an estimate request may be a first point of contact
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
- 1-2 years experience in a providing estimates and/or services across a wide variety of art services and shipping needs
- Knowledge and passion for all things art related, including the latest industry advancements
- Proven team player with a track record of strong client relations
- In-depth knowledge of Crozier’s full suite of services
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across several teams/departments
- Strong work ethic with an ability to manage workload while efficiently and effectively prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional diligence and attention to detail as well as resourcefulness and quick,
practical thinking in a demanding environment
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and proactive in problem solving
- Salesforce CRM and International Shipping experience recommended, but not required
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
Physical Requirements: No specific physical requirements should be necessary.
Utilization of Time and Equipment:
90% Laptop / desktop computer, telephone, projector
0% Lifting, moving, pushing and pulling equipment, cases, containers, or boxes in excess of: 10 - 20 lbs.
Licences & Certifications Required: N/A
Minimum Education: High School Degree
Minimum Experience: Less than 2 years
Preferred Education: 4-Year College Degree
Preferred Experience: 1 - 3 Years
To apply for this job, please visit https://ironmountain.
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Crozier may include other duties as assigned.
Crozier is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.