Job Title: Project Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location(s): New York City / Chelsea
Who are Project Managers? We are the logistics and technical services division of the Client Services family. Do you enjoy planning rigging jobs or coming up with innovative solutions for an artist’s studio? We are tasked with short-term projects and long-term jobs that range from multi-day to multi-year phased projects executed domestically and abroad.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for someone who enjoys challenges and has a good grasp of the art logistics industry. The ideal candidate is well-versed technically, articulate with clients, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, extremely well organized with strong foresight, adaptable, detail oriented, and comfortable with office and field work alike. Above all, we are looking for a passionate individual who enjoys a high paced work environment.
• Utilizing our CRM to manage leads and all data associated with client request, including insights or discoveries that need to be shared with our Account Managers and Collections Managers
• Manage projects (from planning and pricing through execution) to ensure successful delivery in terms of scope, deliverables, and client satisfaction
• Utilize a consultative approach to develop an estimate addressing client’s business needs
• Liaise and collaborate with internal teams, including Sales and Development team, Account Managers, Collections Managers, Client Services Administrators, and other key personnel including our Operations Subject Matter Experts [SME]
• Perform site visits and client visits, to assess and evaluate the project in regard to scope, risk and timeline
• Create overall project documentation and work with internal departments and external vendors to execute, while ensuring timely and successful completion of projects
• Monitor services scheduled and project timeline, update client and Account Manager regarding any changes in scope, particularly as they deviate from original estimate
• Utilize problem-solving abilities if changes to the project occur – work through issue resolution to completion, delegating or escalating when necessary
• Keep all CRM data on leads and projects updated so that our pipeline is as accurate as possible
• Communicate project completion through our CRM in a timely manner to initiate billing and invoicing procedures
• Ensure estimates and work orders are clear and actuarily delineate the required services in chronological order
• Create and review invoices for accuracy, and ensure invoices are approved in a timely manner
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
• 2-4 years experience in a project coordinator/manager role
• Knowledge and passion for all things art related, including the latest industry advancements
• Proven team player with a track record of strong project coordination/management
• In-depth knowledge of Crozier’s full suite of services
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across several teams/departments
• Strong work ethic with an ability to manage workload while efficiently and effectively prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Exceptional diligence and attention to detail as well as resourcefulness and quick, practical thinking in a demanding environment
• Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
• Strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and proactive in problem solving
• Salesforce CRM and International Shipping experience recommended, but not required
Qualified candidates can apply on the Iron Mountain careers site: https://ironmountain.jobs/new-york-ny/project-manager-crozier/C319D9D912A046C5BE107908BC91218B/job/
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
Physical Requirements: No specific physical requirements should be necessary.
Utilization of Time and Equipment:
95% Laptop / desktop computer, telephone, projector
5% Lifting, moving, pushing and pulling equipment, cases, containers, or boxes in excess of: 10 - 20 lbs.
Licences & Certifications Required: N/A
Minimum Education: 4-Year College Degree
Minimum Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Preferred Education: 4-Year College Degree
Preferred Experience: 3+ Years
Qualified applicants should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility of the jobholder. Certain features of this job are described in the above headings, but are not necessarily limited to the above written statements. They may be subject to review. All positions within Crozier may include other duties as assigned.
Crozier is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, age, national origin, sex, sexual preference or handicap.